Tournament and Braces Off.

Hello everyone,
So, I've had an excited weekend and Monday! :)
On Friday I left for Toronto. I had a quizzing tournament there. We left at 4.45 and got there around 10.45. We were staying at billet houses so we found our billets and went home. That night we all slept for as long as possible! :)
On Saturday we all went to the church for 8.45 for the quizzing tournament. Our team did really well. We got into the B division and made it all the way to the finals and came 2nd in the finals. I got 2 assigned bonus's and one actual jump correct! I got our team a 4th person bonus! That means that everyone jumped and got one right!!
Then we had a pretty good sleep on Saturday night.
We went to church at the same church that the tournament was at. It was really good. They have an amazing pastor. We drove back right after church and got home around 3.45! It was a really fun weekend!

Then today (Monday) I got my braces out. The photo below shows me without my braces for the first time. My teeth feel weird without the brackets but I am glad that they are off. The appliance that I got that I have to wear is very annoying. It covers the top of my mouth so when I wear it I feel like I am going to gag. But I only have to wear that 24/7 for 2 weeks. Then I have to wear it only nights.

Thanks for praying,
Anna-Lee




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique