March Break
Hello everyone,
March Break is over. So, that means I can tell you about it now! Yep. I went to a Sens game. My first one ever!
For those who don't follow hockey and don't live in Ottawa, the Sens are the Ottawa Senators. A NHL hockey team.
I went to my first game and it was so much fun. The whole thing was amazing not just their playing! They do light shows on the ice. They do such cool stuff at their rest periods too! They were playing the Tampa Bay Lightnings. They lost 2-1 but it was still so cool just to be there. Now I can't say I've never been to a NHL game.
I also went to a sugar bush for the first time in years. I was able to have taffy too which was super amazing. Since I had braces I couldn't have taffy and before that I had an appliance that couldn't come out. So, it was nice to have that after a really long time of not having taffy!! :)
I was able to read some books and listen to music too. I had a lot of time just to rest. I was able to study well for Bible Quizzing too!
Hope you all had a really good March Break too,
Anna-Lee..
March Break is over. So, that means I can tell you about it now! Yep. I went to a Sens game. My first one ever!
For those who don't follow hockey and don't live in Ottawa, the Sens are the Ottawa Senators. A NHL hockey team.
I went to my first game and it was so much fun. The whole thing was amazing not just their playing! They do light shows on the ice. They do such cool stuff at their rest periods too! They were playing the Tampa Bay Lightnings. They lost 2-1 but it was still so cool just to be there. Now I can't say I've never been to a NHL game.
I also went to a sugar bush for the first time in years. I was able to have taffy too which was super amazing. Since I had braces I couldn't have taffy and before that I had an appliance that couldn't come out. So, it was nice to have that after a really long time of not having taffy!! :)
I was able to read some books and listen to music too. I had a lot of time just to rest. I was able to study well for Bible Quizzing too!
Hope you all had a really good March Break too,
Anna-Lee..
Comments
Post a Comment