I found my talent

Hi everyone,
So I know that I said I would write every Monday but what's wrong with writing more? There's only a problem with not writing as much!

I am really excited to go to this tournament. I am praying that I get questions. But I wanted to tell you this. Today I was working on my questions. They are Multiple Answers and I enjoy them. But not only that I feel like I am prepared with them. I used to do Situations. Which is when you have to tell them the situation (who, how, when...) of the question. They are good but I don't like them as much as Multiple Answers. For once I feel prepared. Like I am going to not just to be cheerleader for my team but a helper. I am so thrilled to be  ready! :)
Anyway if you think of me over this weekend please pray for my team. We could definitely use it!
Anna-Lee

Comments

  1. Woot! Multiple answer questions are my favourite ones too :) Sounds like you'll have a great weekend! Mrs. E.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique