This is so cool

Hello everyone.
I hope that you all had a good week. I am sorry that I couldn't blog yesterday though I did put the title. :) 
Today I am going to blog about something I did yesterday though. 
I went to Bayshore for 3 whole hours. Got a computer. My first computer too. OH!! For those who don't know what Bayshore is, it is the shopping mall in Ottawa. Well one of them anyway. :)
But back to the computer. I got my families first Apple computer. A MacBook Pro. It's super different from what I am used to. But that's ok. I am liking it and am getting used to the differences. 
There is so much cool stuff on it. Instead of Firefox I am using Safari so that's one thing I need to get used too. There are so many different photos and fonts. Different apps. I can text and FaceTime now. Anyway I won't name all the changes. Because there are many new things. 
But here's one of my favourites. 
  • I have Siri. Siri is a thing that you can talk to and ask things and she'll answer you. She can basically do everything. 
  • I have text
  • I have so many editing things that I can do
Other than that there is really nothing new. 
Thursday I had a dentist appointment. I don't need to wear my retainer during the day anymore. Just overnight. So, that's good news. 
Oh, I meant to ask. What do you guys think of my blogs new setup? The first time I saw it I found it a bit confusing. But that could just be me. 

I will talk to you again soon,
Anna-Lee 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique