Unique 4
When you become a Christian you become part of the body. The Christian body also known as the church. Everyone in this body has his or hers unique part to play.
1 Corinthians 12 explains all this so lets go and dive in.
1. We are all uniquely gifted- :11
As God wills He gives us a different gift individually. There are these "gifts" called spiritual gifts. They are given to you by the Holy Sprit. For the most part every Christian will have one because there are so many. I personally have the gift of giving. I love to give and help people but for others it will be different. The neat thing is that God gives them to us because he knows us so well.
2. God put the Body together- :18
Each of us have a part. Like it is the actual human body a foot walks a hand holds a eye sees and so on.
3. All Body parts are needed- :22
Again it is the same as a human body. If you don't have a foot then it doesn't work very well. Also you are never the same if you don't have a body part. Play your part and stay close to the rest of your family.
4. We should take care of the Body- :25-26
When one gets honoured all rejoice, when one gets hurt we all cry together. > All in it together.
Am I willing to play my unique part in the Body??
Am I willing to support the rest of the Body??
Am I willing to do whatever is needed to keep the Body healthy??
There you have it. All the talks that I heard on the retreat. I hope you enjoyed and learned lot's!
1 Corinthians 12 explains all this so lets go and dive in.
1. We are all uniquely gifted- :11
As God wills He gives us a different gift individually. There are these "gifts" called spiritual gifts. They are given to you by the Holy Sprit. For the most part every Christian will have one because there are so many. I personally have the gift of giving. I love to give and help people but for others it will be different. The neat thing is that God gives them to us because he knows us so well.
2. God put the Body together- :18
Each of us have a part. Like it is the actual human body a foot walks a hand holds a eye sees and so on.
3. All Body parts are needed- :22
Again it is the same as a human body. If you don't have a foot then it doesn't work very well. Also you are never the same if you don't have a body part. Play your part and stay close to the rest of your family.
4. We should take care of the Body- :25-26
When one gets honoured all rejoice, when one gets hurt we all cry together. > All in it together.
Am I willing to play my unique part in the Body??
Am I willing to support the rest of the Body??
Am I willing to do whatever is needed to keep the Body healthy??
There you have it. All the talks that I heard on the retreat. I hope you enjoyed and learned lot's!
Comments
Post a Comment