A 24 Hour Day
Hi everyone,
It's Monday!! So... I am here again for another blog!!
Check out the side of this page. I added all the blogs that my family and friends have. So, check that out because there are some really amazing blogs there.
Guess what! On Saturday it was Daylight Saving Time. Which means that we got one whole hour LESS of sleep.
I was on nursery at church. So, I played with little kids for 45 minutes. It was fun but also pretty exhausting.
At Bible Quizzing it was OK. We didn't do as well as we did in the tournament. It was the party to celebrate the tournament wins. Our team got medals for coming second in the B division! :)
After quizzing I went to one of my friends with some other people. We played games and walked their little puppy. She's around 9 months old. It was so much fun!! :)
Thanks for reading,
Anna-Lee
P.S. Tomorrow I am going to a hockey game!! Tell about it next week!
It's Monday!! So... I am here again for another blog!!
Check out the side of this page. I added all the blogs that my family and friends have. So, check that out because there are some really amazing blogs there.
Guess what! On Saturday it was Daylight Saving Time. Which means that we got one whole hour LESS of sleep.
I was on nursery at church. So, I played with little kids for 45 minutes. It was fun but also pretty exhausting.
At Bible Quizzing it was OK. We didn't do as well as we did in the tournament. It was the party to celebrate the tournament wins. Our team got medals for coming second in the B division! :)
After quizzing I went to one of my friends with some other people. We played games and walked their little puppy. She's around 9 months old. It was so much fun!! :)
Thanks for reading,
Anna-Lee
P.S. Tomorrow I am going to a hockey game!! Tell about it next week!
Comments
Post a Comment