Smile!!!! --Part two--
-Beep-Beep-Beep- Brand new news!
As you all know my teeth have been bugging me for awhile and I went to the dentist and we had set a date for me to get my braces on (May 26)! Well yesterday my mom called to see if we could get in any sooner because my teeth were hurting bad and it was painful for me to eat! They said that no they didn't have any spaces for that length of an appointment but they would put me on the waiting list tn case anyone would cancel an appointment. Well this morning we got a call saying that they have an opening tomorrow (Wednesday) from 10:30-12:30 and that if I wanted they could put my braces on then. I said yes and so now I am going to have braces by 1:00 tomorrow afternoon! I am a bit nervous though I have already gone through the appliance procedure with my last appliance so I know all the ups and downs of it.
I will blog with photos and stuff tomorrow if I have time. Can't wait to see the surprised looks of all my friends faces!!
Will keep you updated,
Anna-Lee
Notice I made some words bold. Those are the important words. If you can't read the whole thing at least read those words!!
As you all know my teeth have been bugging me for awhile and I went to the dentist and we had set a date for me to get my braces on (May 26)! Well yesterday my mom called to see if we could get in any sooner because my teeth were hurting bad and it was painful for me to eat! They said that no they didn't have any spaces for that length of an appointment but they would put me on the waiting list tn case anyone would cancel an appointment. Well this morning we got a call saying that they have an opening tomorrow (Wednesday) from 10:30-12:30 and that if I wanted they could put my braces on then. I said yes and so now I am going to have braces by 1:00 tomorrow afternoon! I am a bit nervous though I have already gone through the appliance procedure with my last appliance so I know all the ups and downs of it.
I will blog with photos and stuff tomorrow if I have time. Can't wait to see the surprised looks of all my friends faces!!
Will keep you updated,
Anna-Lee
Notice I made some words bold. Those are the important words. If you can't read the whole thing at least read those words!!
Comments
Post a Comment