Smile!!!

Hey everybody,
New news!!
I am getting braces on the 26th of May. I know all of you thought I had perfect teeth after I got rid of my other appliance. And I did have better teeth. But no,  I have crooked teeth. They hurt a lot sometimes too, especially when I am eating hard stuff. So I am going to get braces and put myself in even more pain then hopefully I will have better teeth and no pain!!
I am so excited to be able to choose different colors, I love choosing colors and I will be allowed to do so every six weeks. I have to go to the dentist every six weeks to get them tightened and get new elastics which is the down-fall of all this.
I will keep you updated and put a photo on my blog  when I get them.
Anna-Lee
Whether your smile is pretty or not doesn't matter. What matters is the thought you put into the smile!

Comments