Smile- Part THREE!!

Hey everybody,
I now have HOT pink teeth. Well... actually hot pink braces, which are on my teeth now!
I got them on today, I would say that the appointment went well. Getting the brackets on was terrible it was a 5 minute process for each tooth so I had to sit there 5 minutes for 24 teeth. Once they were on it wasn't so bad because then the thing that keeps your mouth open comes out and they thread the wire through and put the elastics on (the colorful part)!
They are hurting a little bit but not very much unless the brackets get caught to my cheeks. The brushing and flossing is a lot different than without braces and it will definitely take time getting used to.
Here are a couple photos-

 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks Sophie. I just saw this now! but thanks for commenting. I'll see you Sunday.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique