God loves rabbits, but He died for us!

Hello,
I hope everyone is very happy and well on the blessed (yet back 2,000 years ago cursed) holiday. Jesus was considered cursed because anyone who died on the "tree" was cursed.

Did you know back when the Israelite's were wandering the wilderness for 40 years and until Jesus died, they had to sacrifice a lamb or other animal so that God would forgive their sins. But since the first Easter we don't have to do that anymore. Now God can forgive through the blood of Jesus, and I just put two and two together. THAT is why they call Jesus the Lamb of God. I find that interesting.
That was just the fun fact of the day!

Anyways, I am very glad to be able to tell you that my braces are starting to feel much better! They (I am hoping) are starting to make a difference in my teeth. And I hope that I will be done with them ASAP (as soon as possible).
Thanks to my friend if they start hurting I have a solution. DRINK CAMOMILE TEA!!!  And I have been drinking quite a lot of camomile tea! Oh well, soon enough my braces and I will be best of friends.

Anna-Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique