Change of plans
Hello everyone,
I have been thinking!! I love dance and I love pointe and the shows and everything that goes into the shows, but I really don't like the exams and the really long hours of dance anymore. So I thought why not do something I really like again. Horseback riding is top on my list so I have been looking and I think that I may start riding again starting in summer possibly. A couple other things I want to try to either get back into or try new are SHEP Plus again and I am also looking at Bible Quizzing.
Bible Quizzing is when you are in a team and you meet at a church.You get bible verses to memorize. They do it in 8 week blocks. On the 7th week they review all 60 verses that they learned and memorized and then on the 8th the other churches in Ottawa come and compete against all the other teams. Then every year they compete against a church in Toronto, either they go down there or the Toronto team comes up here. On the first weekend of May they all go to Joy Bible Camp for fun and as a last bible quizzing of the year thing. I am really excited to see if I can do it. It sounds like sooooo much fun!
SHEP Plus is what I did two years ago. I had a lot of fun though it didn't quite work out with my schedule. Though now that I am wanting to start over again it may work out again! It is science, history, art, and gym. My favorite classes! I love science, history, and art and since I do ballet, gym won't be a problem.
I am so excited and thanks for reading,
Anna-Lee
I have been thinking!! I love dance and I love pointe and the shows and everything that goes into the shows, but I really don't like the exams and the really long hours of dance anymore. So I thought why not do something I really like again. Horseback riding is top on my list so I have been looking and I think that I may start riding again starting in summer possibly. A couple other things I want to try to either get back into or try new are SHEP Plus again and I am also looking at Bible Quizzing.
Bible Quizzing is when you are in a team and you meet at a church.You get bible verses to memorize. They do it in 8 week blocks. On the 7th week they review all 60 verses that they learned and memorized and then on the 8th the other churches in Ottawa come and compete against all the other teams. Then every year they compete against a church in Toronto, either they go down there or the Toronto team comes up here. On the first weekend of May they all go to Joy Bible Camp for fun and as a last bible quizzing of the year thing. I am really excited to see if I can do it. It sounds like sooooo much fun!
SHEP Plus is what I did two years ago. I had a lot of fun though it didn't quite work out with my schedule. Though now that I am wanting to start over again it may work out again! It is science, history, art, and gym. My favorite classes! I love science, history, and art and since I do ballet, gym won't be a problem.
I am so excited and thanks for reading,
Anna-Lee
Comments
Post a Comment