Sunday, past and present.

Hello everyone that is looking at this,
 As most of you know I do OYOA (Ottawa Youth Orchestra Academy). This year I was in Senior Winds Ensemble. The conductor is my actual teacher Shauna McDonald which was great. I love having only one opinion now!
I forgot last time to tell you that my OYOA concert was Sunday! It went well, like always there were little mishaps like there weren't enough chairs put out for everyone in our ensemble! That was funny.

We played Pictures in a Exhibition, The Titan, and The March of the Dwarfs.
My favorite piece we did was Pictures in an Exhibition. It was a very fun piece.
My dad figured out how to put videos on our blogs. I hope that all of you can hear it perfectly.
Thanks for reading and hope that you enjoy the music,
Anna-Lee
                                                          This is Pictures in an Exibition.                                                                
                                                                         This is the Titan.

                                                      This is March of the Dwarfs




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique