Cinderella

Hello everyone,
I hope that you are feeling well.
I just got back from ballet and repertoire. It went well. We are working on Cinderella. I am a ball guest.
It is a very complicated dance, but I like a challenge.
Our first dance is in her dream of the ball. It is a short dance but we do add effect! Thankfully my teacher is happy with us.
Our second dance is the real ball. We are trying to get the prince to look at us. It is a much funner dance. We have partners that we dance with. It gets more difficult when you are dancing with a partner because you have to be in complete unison.
Our third dance is at there wedding. It is a huge pleasure to be in the wedding. I am super happy about being in it.

Thank you for reading,
Anna-Lee  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique