one done a life time to do.
Hello everyone,
Last week was very busy. I finished the last performance of Sleeping Beauty. It was our very last time doing it. As you know I was a courtier and smoke. Our smoke dance was very interesting as it felt like rush hour with getting cut off and everything.
Les Petits Ballets was on CTV Friday morning to advertise our shows. Attached is the link to the video. The best way to see it is on their Facebook. I hope that you enjoy it.
https://www.facebook.com/LesPetitsBallets
As always we had a few small incidents and again we can laugh at them now!
Our main female dancer danced amazingly. I didn't expect less until I realized that she had the stomach flu. She nearly fainted on stage. It was amazing to see the dedication that she had!
One of the advanced dancers fell down the stairs and hurt her toe badly (she lost her big toenail!), then she had to dance on pointe!!!
Again our smoke was a disaster at first. We finally got it under control though! Lots of people on the stage means lots of collisions. We always try to go different directions and this time it ended happily!
Once the smoke machine had too much smoke put into it. We couldn't see anything when we ran on stage! Did you know the smoke from a smoke machine tastes like nail polish and smells like rotten bananas?!
Those are all the best stories. Thankfully they all end happy, as our guest dancer was feeling better after the last show!!
Our next show is Cinderella. I will tell you all about that some other time! I am pretty sure that we are going to be party guests. I hope we get to be in the finale as well this time!
Thanks for reading,
Anna-Lee
Last week was very busy. I finished the last performance of Sleeping Beauty. It was our very last time doing it. As you know I was a courtier and smoke. Our smoke dance was very interesting as it felt like rush hour with getting cut off and everything.
Les Petits Ballets was on CTV Friday morning to advertise our shows. Attached is the link to the video. The best way to see it is on their Facebook. I hope that you enjoy it.
https://www.facebook.com/LesPetitsBallets
As always we had a few small incidents and again we can laugh at them now!
Our main female dancer danced amazingly. I didn't expect less until I realized that she had the stomach flu. She nearly fainted on stage. It was amazing to see the dedication that she had!
One of the advanced dancers fell down the stairs and hurt her toe badly (she lost her big toenail!), then she had to dance on pointe!!!
Again our smoke was a disaster at first. We finally got it under control though! Lots of people on the stage means lots of collisions. We always try to go different directions and this time it ended happily!
Once the smoke machine had too much smoke put into it. We couldn't see anything when we ran on stage! Did you know the smoke from a smoke machine tastes like nail polish and smells like rotten bananas?!
Those are all the best stories. Thankfully they all end happy, as our guest dancer was feeling better after the last show!!
Our next show is Cinderella. I will tell you all about that some other time! I am pretty sure that we are going to be party guests. I hope we get to be in the finale as well this time!
Thanks for reading,
Anna-Lee
![]() |
| I am in the center in the red!!! |

Comments
Post a Comment