I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Hello everyone that is reading this,
Do you like snow? I know that it can't be winter without snow and freezing temperatures. It just can't, the word winter means cold in my book.
I was talking to my Spanish teacher today. You know what it was doing there (in Guatemala) pouring rain, humid, hot, thundering and lightning.
It amazes me how some people never see snow even on Christmas. But us Canadians are so used to it that it feels all wrong when we don't have snow.
As most of you know I ski. I bet that this weather is really bad for the ski hills!! I hope that I can ski soon I really miss it. Winter in Canada is so much more different than winter in Florida, and when it is different it feels strange almost scary. Us humans want things to stay the same. We don't like change, I don't like change either. But I can't change that. So I try to be happy with whatever.
Do you like snow? I know that it can't be winter without snow and freezing temperatures. It just can't, the word winter means cold in my book.
I was talking to my Spanish teacher today. You know what it was doing there (in Guatemala) pouring rain, humid, hot, thundering and lightning.
It amazes me how some people never see snow even on Christmas. But us Canadians are so used to it that it feels all wrong when we don't have snow.
As most of you know I ski. I bet that this weather is really bad for the ski hills!! I hope that I can ski soon I really miss it. Winter in Canada is so much more different than winter in Florida, and when it is different it feels strange almost scary. Us humans want things to stay the same. We don't like change, I don't like change either. But I can't change that. So I try to be happy with whatever.
| Now, on December 14th 2015. This is what it looks like. |
| Winter right? |
Comments
Post a Comment