Magnificent!!!
Hello everyone,
Have you ever not liked people and then realized that you had a bad first impression? I have and I know how it makes me feel to know that I didn't like one of God's masterpieces. Another thing is have you ever felt like you're not loved by anybody? I have too. But now I know that even if there is nobody on earth that loves me, God loves me.
Have you ever learned about Abraham Lincoln? If you have not you should.
I have learned some stuff over the past couple of months about Abraham. One of his quotes is quite encouraging.
Yesterday I started my week of Centerpoint. My show is this weekend and I am starting to get nervous. Yesterday while we were dancing as dragon's smoke a girl accidentally hit me with her sword in the cheek. I have quite the headache though it was worse last night!
There were a couple of other incidents too. I hope with all my might that it will be smooth today and for all the shows.
Anna-Lee
Have you ever not liked people and then realized that you had a bad first impression? I have and I know how it makes me feel to know that I didn't like one of God's masterpieces. Another thing is have you ever felt like you're not loved by anybody? I have too. But now I know that even if there is nobody on earth that loves me, God loves me.
Have you ever learned about Abraham Lincoln? If you have not you should.
I have learned some stuff over the past couple of months about Abraham. One of his quotes is quite encouraging.
Yesterday I started my week of Centerpoint. My show is this weekend and I am starting to get nervous. Yesterday while we were dancing as dragon's smoke a girl accidentally hit me with her sword in the cheek. I have quite the headache though it was worse last night!
There were a couple of other incidents too. I hope with all my might that it will be smooth today and for all the shows.
Anna-Lee
| And this one |
![]() |
| This is one |

Comments
Post a Comment