MY BIRTHDAY!
Hello everyone,
I hope you all are having a great beginning to your week. So far I've not done much! :)
I am going to tell you all about my birthday in this blog. I am super excited to share it with y'all!
Sunday - February 5 2017.
My grandparents came up and were there when I got home from Bible Quizzing. We opened one gift. A hairbrush that has a big A on it. It is super amazing on wet hair too. ;)
Monday - February 6 2017.
I hung out with my grandparents. We opened another present. It was a hangman magnet game. It's so cool! I can bring it in the car and not loose stuff!
Tuesday - February 7 2017.
I hung out with my grandparents and played a lot of the card game president. :) Youth was cancelled which was sort of sad. I missed it. We were supposed to start a new series that day too. :(
Then I opened the rest of my grandparents gifts. A set of good smelling nails, and a coat that could be reversed. Unfortunately it was a bit small. :(
Wednesday - February 8 2017.
MY BIRTHDAY! I played with my grandparents. And then we all met each other at the Mandarin. The BIGGEST buffet ever. It was amazing. :) And they gave me a free cake and a photo of my family in a magnet thing. Then we went to Claire's and I got my ears pierced. Then I opened all my parents gifts and my sister's gift. I got the movie Malifecent and a lip balm from my sister. Malifecent is my favorite movie ever. Well one of them ;)
Then I opened my parent's gifts. I got an iPod nano, a speaker, and a fitbit! :) My speaker floats on water and it's everything proof. My nano already has a lot of music on it. :) I've already used it a lot. My fitbit is awesome! It's so pretty and cool because you can see what stuff you've done today! For example how many steps you've taken and how many stairs and heart rate and how many calories I've burned.
Thursday - February 9 2017.
I went shopping with my grandparent to get some stuff that I wanted. My grandma says she isn't going to get us anything without us there. We got some clothes including a pair of overalls. :)
That's it for my birthday. I had a great week! Thanks everyone for giving me the best birthday ever!
Thanks for reading and see you next Monday!
Anna-Lee
Photos-
I hope you all are having a great beginning to your week. So far I've not done much! :)
I am going to tell you all about my birthday in this blog. I am super excited to share it with y'all!
Sunday - February 5 2017.
My grandparents came up and were there when I got home from Bible Quizzing. We opened one gift. A hairbrush that has a big A on it. It is super amazing on wet hair too. ;)
Monday - February 6 2017.
I hung out with my grandparents. We opened another present. It was a hangman magnet game. It's so cool! I can bring it in the car and not loose stuff!
Tuesday - February 7 2017.
I hung out with my grandparents and played a lot of the card game president. :) Youth was cancelled which was sort of sad. I missed it. We were supposed to start a new series that day too. :(
Then I opened the rest of my grandparents gifts. A set of good smelling nails, and a coat that could be reversed. Unfortunately it was a bit small. :(
Wednesday - February 8 2017.
MY BIRTHDAY! I played with my grandparents. And then we all met each other at the Mandarin. The BIGGEST buffet ever. It was amazing. :) And they gave me a free cake and a photo of my family in a magnet thing. Then we went to Claire's and I got my ears pierced. Then I opened all my parents gifts and my sister's gift. I got the movie Malifecent and a lip balm from my sister. Malifecent is my favorite movie ever. Well one of them ;)
Then I opened my parent's gifts. I got an iPod nano, a speaker, and a fitbit! :) My speaker floats on water and it's everything proof. My nano already has a lot of music on it. :) I've already used it a lot. My fitbit is awesome! It's so pretty and cool because you can see what stuff you've done today! For example how many steps you've taken and how many stairs and heart rate and how many calories I've burned.
Thursday - February 9 2017.
I went shopping with my grandparent to get some stuff that I wanted. My grandma says she isn't going to get us anything without us there. We got some clothes including a pair of overalls. :)
That's it for my birthday. I had a great week! Thanks everyone for giving me the best birthday ever!
Thanks for reading and see you next Monday!
Anna-Lee
Photos-
| At the Mandarin. It was really good. It's so pretty there with the fish in the background! |
| Getting my ears done. She's putting the marker on for the position of the earrings. |
| The movie Maleficent. |
| Opening my iPod nano! |
Comments
Post a Comment