MSM
Hi everyone,
I hope you all are having a great week. Yesterday was Family Day here so I got the day off school. Instead I went skiing with people from quizzing. It was a lot of fun! I am really sorry that I didn't get to write yesterday. I left at 6.15 and got home in time for supper and bed. :)
Here is more about yesterday! ⇒⇒⇒
I got a ride with my captains family there and back. We got there before it opened and got all ready. There was a lot of people from quizzing there! Then we went up and started skiing. It was really icy and bumpy but otherwise it was good. After lunch we went over to the other side of Mont Ste. Marie. That side is mostly harder. It was still quite icy but tons of people were bombing the runs. I was doing a double black diamond (the hardest) and I fell. But it wasn't a normal fall. I did the whole run OK but then at the end I caught an edge and flew upwards and crashed down onto my back and slid about 30 ft. My friend was behind me and I gave her a real scare. I got the nickname Superwoman because I flew into the air. No one saw it but Grace so she described it to everyone! :) I got a lot of snow up my back!
Other than that it was really fun! We did lot's of hard runs, jumps and taught some people how to ski. It was cool! The people who had almost never skied before were really good. They did the diamonds and doubles really well. Some of then even tried the jumps.
I gotta go. But have a really good day!
Anna-Lee
P.s. Some people got worried about me. So, I am going to add this part that I am totally fine. I am a bit sore and tight but other than that it's good. Sorry to worry anyone!
I hope you all are having a great week. Yesterday was Family Day here so I got the day off school. Instead I went skiing with people from quizzing. It was a lot of fun! I am really sorry that I didn't get to write yesterday. I left at 6.15 and got home in time for supper and bed. :)
Here is more about yesterday! ⇒⇒⇒
I got a ride with my captains family there and back. We got there before it opened and got all ready. There was a lot of people from quizzing there! Then we went up and started skiing. It was really icy and bumpy but otherwise it was good. After lunch we went over to the other side of Mont Ste. Marie. That side is mostly harder. It was still quite icy but tons of people were bombing the runs. I was doing a double black diamond (the hardest) and I fell. But it wasn't a normal fall. I did the whole run OK but then at the end I caught an edge and flew upwards and crashed down onto my back and slid about 30 ft. My friend was behind me and I gave her a real scare. I got the nickname Superwoman because I flew into the air. No one saw it but Grace so she described it to everyone! :) I got a lot of snow up my back!
Other than that it was really fun! We did lot's of hard runs, jumps and taught some people how to ski. It was cool! The people who had almost never skied before were really good. They did the diamonds and doubles really well. Some of then even tried the jumps.
I gotta go. But have a really good day!
Anna-Lee
P.s. Some people got worried about me. So, I am going to add this part that I am totally fine. I am a bit sore and tight but other than that it's good. Sorry to worry anyone!
Comments
Post a Comment