A whole year
Hi everyone,
I will never again blog when I am 12. I am going to be 13 tomorrow.
Have you ever thought that if you turn older you're never going to be that age ever again. If that age was a good age and you enjoyed it. That's nice you're never going to be it again.
When I was 12 so many things happened.
These are going to be things I am looking forward to in the year coming up.
I am looking forward to having a wonderful time with friends and family this year. I am thrilled about having even more friends from bible quizzing to share life with.
I am going to do my very best at living this year.
So I hope that the next year will be just as rich and amazing as the past year!
Bye,
Anna-Lee
I will never again blog when I am 12. I am going to be 13 tomorrow.
Have you ever thought that if you turn older you're never going to be that age ever again. If that age was a good age and you enjoyed it. That's nice you're never going to be it again.
When I was 12 so many things happened.
- I made new friends
- I started bible quizzing
- I started going to youth at the MET
- I went back to Upper Canada Village
- I quit dance
- I still play the clarinet. And am doing a lot with that.
- We went to Kentucky
These are going to be things I am looking forward to in the year coming up.
- Keeping on with bible quizzing
- Going to Israel again!!
- Doing my very best
- Turning 14 :)
I am looking forward to having a wonderful time with friends and family this year. I am thrilled about having even more friends from bible quizzing to share life with.
I am going to do my very best at living this year.
So I hope that the next year will be just as rich and amazing as the past year!
Bye,
Anna-Lee
Hi Dove: Welcome to the teen years - woot 8) Reading about your being 13 will keep me young. LOL! I am one of your regular blog readers. Thank you for writing! Abrazos from Mrs. E.
ReplyDelete