5 things Frozen can teach us.

Hi everyone,
This blog is going to be some very deep thoughts as well as some funny ones. Today I am going to talk about 5 Things Frozen Can Teach Us.
I am not going to be talking about my week because I didn't really do anything interesting! It was pretty ordinary. But next week you'll get to hear all about my quizzing tournament in Toronto that we're going to on Friday!!

So, here we go!
  1. A sisters love is amazing. It can be true love and it can melt your heart when your frozen.
  2. NEVER steal your sisters glove. EVER. It might make you almost die.
  3. Don't become engaged to someone you just met THAT DAY! Not a good idea. They might be plotting to kill your sister and you because they have 12 older brothers.
  4. Don't call a HUGE snowman (who is trying to kill you) Marshmallow. I don't think that makes them happy! 
  5. Always do things hand in hand with your family. You can thaw many things if you have the love of your family with you.
There are so many good things that movies can teach us. Though I suppose that you can find some pretty strange lessons too!You just need to look out for them!
If you haven't watched the movie Frozen you really should. So that you know what I'm talking about in this blog post! I would definitely recommend it.
See you next Monday,
Allie 💝

Image result for photo of frozen characters
FROZEN!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique