We're done Cinderella
Did you know that Cinderella's real name is Ella? She is just called Cinderella because she works with cinders. I only realized that because I watched the new Cinderella movie.
Hey everyone,
The shows went really well.
I finished the last show of Cinderella till December on Saturday night. It was a great turnout and lots of fun. The party afterward was super fun. I got reunited with my good friend that started attending a ballet boarding school in Montreal. She is so good now!
The show on Friday didn't go as well. There were lots of mess ups and the music didn't work great. I don't really like school shows anyway though. I liked the afternoon show on Saturday. We were sold out, 1,000 seats! It ran pretty smoothly. No major mix ups that I can remember.
In the evening show one girl sprained a muscle in her ankle and she couldn't dance anymore. She was sharing a change room with us and she had to put ice on it and she couldn't walk. Her ankle was huge too, it was so swollen.
At least our guest dancer wasn't sick. Last time in Sleeping Beauty she almost fainted from sickness. Miss Joanna was a little worried in December that we would have to cancel the show. But nothing happened like that this year, which is good.
Bye,
Anna-Lee
Hey everyone,
The shows went really well.
I finished the last show of Cinderella till December on Saturday night. It was a great turnout and lots of fun. The party afterward was super fun. I got reunited with my good friend that started attending a ballet boarding school in Montreal. She is so good now!
The show on Friday didn't go as well. There were lots of mess ups and the music didn't work great. I don't really like school shows anyway though. I liked the afternoon show on Saturday. We were sold out, 1,000 seats! It ran pretty smoothly. No major mix ups that I can remember.
In the evening show one girl sprained a muscle in her ankle and she couldn't dance anymore. She was sharing a change room with us and she had to put ice on it and she couldn't walk. Her ankle was huge too, it was so swollen.
At least our guest dancer wasn't sick. Last time in Sleeping Beauty she almost fainted from sickness. Miss Joanna was a little worried in December that we would have to cancel the show. But nothing happened like that this year, which is good.
Bye,
Anna-Lee
Comments
Post a Comment