keep calm and live life on-
What better advice can you find than that?
You just need to put your troubles, sorrows, and depressing thoughts behind you and live your life like you don't have anything to worry about. I love it when you don't have anything on your shoulders that you have to do (like summer). I love it when I have nothing on and I can read, play with friends, play games, jump on the trampoline, and do stuff that I love to do. That is it.
Today I am starting my exhausting week at Centerpoint Theater for Cinderella, I am sure that I will have much fun though as well!! My teacher loves to put pressure on us but when we do a good job she says so.
Anna-Lee
You just need to put your troubles, sorrows, and depressing thoughts behind you and live your life like you don't have anything to worry about. I love it when you don't have anything on your shoulders that you have to do (like summer). I love it when I have nothing on and I can read, play with friends, play games, jump on the trampoline, and do stuff that I love to do. That is it.
Today I am starting my exhausting week at Centerpoint Theater for Cinderella, I am sure that I will have much fun though as well!! My teacher loves to put pressure on us but when we do a good job she says so.
Anna-Lee
Comments
Post a Comment