Looking back

Hello everyone,
Have you ever looked back at photos, journals, blogs, or high school graduation diplomas, etc...? Well I recently looked back at all my ballet programs! With my first show, I didn't even remember half of the people that were there. Then, I went back onto my blog and looked at the very first photo I ever put on my blog. It was so long ago. Then -  me at ballet, and jazz. Me when I was 10, 11, and now 12. Now I can't wait to see what I look like when I'm 13, 14, and 15.
I have a photo of my friends and me on my dresser. The photo was taken when I was turning 8. We all look so young. Remember when I put the link of Les Petits Ballets on the blog. I found a couple of photos of me and my class when we were 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. We were so cute and our teacher was such a good teacher for that age.  I remember such weird things about being a little kid. I ask my mom whether she remembers these things and she doesn't. I remember the little details about being a little kid.
Anna-Lee
Here are some photos of when I was younger-



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique