Blogging
Have you ever wondered why I blog?
I love blogging because I can tell all of you guys what I like doing and what's new in my life. I love sharing what I'm doing and getting your input on what I am doing. I got a question from one of my friends and they asked me if it bugged me that my blog was online. I am not bugged by it. I wouldn't do it if I was bugged by it.
It is fun not knowing who is reading my blog; for all I know some famous person could be reading my blog!
Thank you for reading this blog. There will be a couple of photos from Centerpoint Theater coming.
Anna-Lee
I love blogging because I can tell all of you guys what I like doing and what's new in my life. I love sharing what I'm doing and getting your input on what I am doing. I got a question from one of my friends and they asked me if it bugged me that my blog was online. I am not bugged by it. I wouldn't do it if I was bugged by it.
It is fun not knowing who is reading my blog; for all I know some famous person could be reading my blog!
Thank you for reading this blog. There will be a couple of photos from Centerpoint Theater coming.
Anna-Lee
Comments
Post a Comment