This weekend

Hello everybody!

This coming weekend in going to be crazy! Absolutely hectic. So I thought that I would tell you all about it. That way my family can get all the prayer we need!
Our crazy weekend begins on Thursday when my parents leave. My mom is speaking in Hamilton at a homeschool conference (prayer request number one). My grandparents are coming up to help do the things around house. They will be here on Wednesday! Thursday I have to start getting ready for my last Bible quizzing tournament. It is Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Friday like always I have soccer except that instead of coming home I get to go with my friends and drive to the bus and go to Joy Bible Camp in Bancroft (second prayer request). We're all really excited for this tournament and everyone says it's the best tournament ever. On Saturday we quiz all day BUT the very last quiz A FINALS is on Sunday morning. That leads us onto something else. Why can't I be there? I have a concert on Sunday (third prayer request). My dad has to come and get me early Sunday morning. So, I will miss that quiz and church service on Sunday morning at camp.

I think that is it. I will do my best to get some interesting stories about our tournament.
Bye,
Anna-Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique