Soccer ⚽️
Hello everyone,
Yesterday I started soccer. It was a lot of fun and I hope that I will become better at it. We meet every Friday before we go and get Mairead from dance.
But I was so surprised when my friend from Bible Quizzing came in. I knew that I would know people from band that I do but no clue that I knew people from quizzing and dance when I did that!! Seems like forever ago when I was doing dance.
Basically we just spent our time getting to know each other and then did some workouts then played the game. I am going to try to put up a photo here so that you can see me while we were playing the game. It's a bit blurry, sorry about that.
I hope that there will be more news next week.
Anna-Lee
Yesterday I started soccer. It was a lot of fun and I hope that I will become better at it. We meet every Friday before we go and get Mairead from dance.
But I was so surprised when my friend from Bible Quizzing came in. I knew that I would know people from band that I do but no clue that I knew people from quizzing and dance when I did that!! Seems like forever ago when I was doing dance.
Basically we just spent our time getting to know each other and then did some workouts then played the game. I am going to try to put up a photo here so that you can see me while we were playing the game. It's a bit blurry, sorry about that.
I hope that there will be more news next week.
Anna-Lee
| Soccer |
Comments
Post a Comment