Harlem Globetrotters. 🏀
Hello everyone,
Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? I have. That is not exactly what I did on Friday night but pretty close.
I went to the Harlem Globetrotters basketball game. It was so much fun. You don't just watch basketball. It's an entertainment basketball game. They throw water on people, they do CRAZY stunts, they crack jokes, they climb things. It's insane.
On Friday I did so much stuff.
My friend and I went to a mall to get some snacks for the party that was on Saturday. It was a nail party. We did it to fundraise for missionaries. Because each small group in youth group has a missionary that they write to and give money to. That's what Kingdom Assignment is. Each small group get $100 to use to make more money in a creative way!
After we got home from shopping I had school.
Then just like every Friday now I had soccer. I loved this soccer practice though. It was a lot of fun!! The week before I hadn't had a lot of fun I was new and didn't know how everyone played. But this week was a lot off. We have a new coach as the old one stopped coming. We actually made teams and were able to play some games. There was a little 3 year old girl named Faith on my team along with 2 boys that I forget the names of, a girl named Ariel who is 9 and Sam who does bible quizzing with me and is really good at soccer. Our team didn't do that bad.
A few weeks ago my parents told me that we were going to the Harlem Globetrotters. I was so excited. And now it's finally happened! It was so much fun!! We were sitting at the very front. We got to high five the players and talk to them and everything. It was so neat!! I have some photos.
They also did break dancing and such cool stuff!
I hope that you enjoyed the news,
Anna-Lee
Photos-
Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? I have. That is not exactly what I did on Friday night but pretty close.
I went to the Harlem Globetrotters basketball game. It was so much fun. You don't just watch basketball. It's an entertainment basketball game. They throw water on people, they do CRAZY stunts, they crack jokes, they climb things. It's insane.
On Friday I did so much stuff.
My friend and I went to a mall to get some snacks for the party that was on Saturday. It was a nail party. We did it to fundraise for missionaries. Because each small group in youth group has a missionary that they write to and give money to. That's what Kingdom Assignment is. Each small group get $100 to use to make more money in a creative way!
After we got home from shopping I had school.
Then just like every Friday now I had soccer. I loved this soccer practice though. It was a lot of fun!! The week before I hadn't had a lot of fun I was new and didn't know how everyone played. But this week was a lot off. We have a new coach as the old one stopped coming. We actually made teams and were able to play some games. There was a little 3 year old girl named Faith on my team along with 2 boys that I forget the names of, a girl named Ariel who is 9 and Sam who does bible quizzing with me and is really good at soccer. Our team didn't do that bad.
A few weeks ago my parents told me that we were going to the Harlem Globetrotters. I was so excited. And now it's finally happened! It was so much fun!! We were sitting at the very front. We got to high five the players and talk to them and everything. It was so neat!! I have some photos.
They also did break dancing and such cool stuff!
I hope that you enjoyed the news,
Anna-Lee
Photos-
![]() |
| Harlem Globetrotter player Ant |
![]() |
| Harlem Globetrotter player scoring |
![]() |
| Harlem Globetrotter player |



Comments
Post a Comment