Skiing
Hi everyone,
I finally went skiing! Well in my last post I told you that I was going skiing with my friend and that I went skiing with my sister on Thursday.
It was really nice to be back skiing. I went on Thursday but it was so cold I didn't stay out that long.
BUT on Saturday my friend and I went skiing at Edelweiss and it was amazing. I finally got my skiing legs back and I can now go down the hill without trying to remember how!! It was awesome! Mia and I love skiing there but on Sunday hopefully we're going to try out Mont Cascade with the other Mia!!
So other than that nothing is really new. I have a quizzing tournament in Belleville on Saturday. My first out of town tournament! We take the bus down from the Met at 6.45 and get back really late! But I really hope our team does well and that I get a few questions each quiz!
Hope you all are having a wonderful week!
Anna-Lee..
I finally went skiing! Well in my last post I told you that I was going skiing with my friend and that I went skiing with my sister on Thursday.
It was really nice to be back skiing. I went on Thursday but it was so cold I didn't stay out that long.
BUT on Saturday my friend and I went skiing at Edelweiss and it was amazing. I finally got my skiing legs back and I can now go down the hill without trying to remember how!! It was awesome! Mia and I love skiing there but on Sunday hopefully we're going to try out Mont Cascade with the other Mia!!
So other than that nothing is really new. I have a quizzing tournament in Belleville on Saturday. My first out of town tournament! We take the bus down from the Met at 6.45 and get back really late! But I really hope our team does well and that I get a few questions each quiz!
Hope you all are having a wonderful week!
Anna-Lee..
Comments
Post a Comment