BACKGROUND
Hey everyone,
Today I wrote a song but since I can't put it on my blog with the music too. It will be sort of like a poem.
It's called BACKGROUND.
It's about being your own person and making a difference. Being able to not be made the same as everyone else because of what they think.
So here it is.
BACKGROUND
I'm drowned out
the background
is to bright for me
When someone
looks at
the picture
they don't see me
They see a silhouette
blackened out let
them see the real me
sometimes you need to take away
the background so you can see
It's to loud
I can't hear a sound
people talking
dog's barking
and I'm singing
Try to listen
but the background
is loud
they need to quiet down so you can hear
Have you
ever
looked up
what
background means?
It means quieter, softer than the thing your
trying to see
----------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it. I was having a hard time with some things yesterday and now I am so glad that they happened so that i could write this song. I hope that it could bless you.
Talk later.
Anna-Lee 💗
P.s I am going to try to write every Monday now. Sorry if it doesn't happen right away but I am going to try to make it a habit!

Today I wrote a song but since I can't put it on my blog with the music too. It will be sort of like a poem.
It's called BACKGROUND.
It's about being your own person and making a difference. Being able to not be made the same as everyone else because of what they think.
So here it is.
BACKGROUND
I'm drowned out
the background
is to bright for me
When someone
looks at
the picture
they don't see me
They see a silhouette
blackened out let
them see the real me
sometimes you need to take away
the background so you can see
It's to loud
I can't hear a sound
people talking
dog's barking
and I'm singing
Try to listen
but the background
is loud
they need to quiet down so you can hear
Have you
ever
looked up
what
background means?
It means quieter, softer than the thing your
trying to see
----------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it. I was having a hard time with some things yesterday and now I am so glad that they happened so that i could write this song. I hope that it could bless you.
Talk later.
Anna-Lee 💗
P.s I am going to try to write every Monday now. Sorry if it doesn't happen right away but I am going to try to make it a habit!

Comments
Post a Comment