2017.
Hello everyone!! And of course Happy New Year.
I hope you all are having a wonderful break from school or work.
I had a great Christmas and New Year! Visiting family and having fun!It was really nice to see them all again!
We got back on the 31st (in a snow storm of course).
On the way TO Toronto it took us 4 times to get away from our house. We forgot to let the dog out, we (I) forgot to lock the door, my mom forgot meds, and then of course the first time. So that makes 4!! We were pretty unorganized. :)
I have been skiing once already. I went on Thursday with my sister. It was crazy cold though so I didn't last long. But I am really excited to ski again later today with one of my friends. There will most likely be lot's to tell later on!!
Hope you all had an AMAZING holiday,
Anna-Lee..
I hope you all are having a wonderful break from school or work.
I had a great Christmas and New Year! Visiting family and having fun!It was really nice to see them all again!
We got back on the 31st (in a snow storm of course).
On the way TO Toronto it took us 4 times to get away from our house. We forgot to let the dog out, we (I) forgot to lock the door, my mom forgot meds, and then of course the first time. So that makes 4!! We were pretty unorganized. :)
I have been skiing once already. I went on Thursday with my sister. It was crazy cold though so I didn't last long. But I am really excited to ski again later today with one of my friends. There will most likely be lot's to tell later on!!
Hope you all had an AMAZING holiday,
Anna-Lee..
Comments
Post a Comment