Phew! Glad thats over!
Hello everyone,
A couple days ago I had my ballet exam. I think it went pretty well, a few mistakes but that is normal. I am such a perfectionist when it comes to dance and school and pretty much everything. So that means I am a lot harder on myself than I need to be. It is good to push yourself but if you push too hard you will get discouraged and sometimes even hurt. That is why I don't like exams. I always tell myself that I did terribly and am so depressed and then when I get the mark and it is actually pretty good I feel like I am being tricked. It is weird and kind of scary actually! I have been told over and over by teachers and friends that I am doing well but I don't think so, so basically I have to choose one person to believe (me or the people around me)! Recently I learned how to trust the other people around me and I find that really soothing!! It is awesome. Even though I still like things to be done perfectly I need to learn that nobody is perfect!
Only God is perfect. Nobody else will ever be perfect! EVER!!
Anna-Lee
A couple days ago I had my ballet exam. I think it went pretty well, a few mistakes but that is normal. I am such a perfectionist when it comes to dance and school and pretty much everything. So that means I am a lot harder on myself than I need to be. It is good to push yourself but if you push too hard you will get discouraged and sometimes even hurt. That is why I don't like exams. I always tell myself that I did terribly and am so depressed and then when I get the mark and it is actually pretty good I feel like I am being tricked. It is weird and kind of scary actually! I have been told over and over by teachers and friends that I am doing well but I don't think so, so basically I have to choose one person to believe (me or the people around me)! Recently I learned how to trust the other people around me and I find that really soothing!! It is awesome. Even though I still like things to be done perfectly I need to learn that nobody is perfect!
Only God is perfect. Nobody else will ever be perfect! EVER!!
Anna-Lee
Comments
Post a Comment