New look


Hello everyone,
On Tuesday I did a drastic change in my look. I got bangs and I got a very layered very wavy style. I got the style off the internet and am very pleased with it. According to someone I know the photo is of Carrie Underwood.
I thought of a really cool idea. I am going to give you a before and after photo of me, and you guys can either email me or put your comment down below of which one suits me better. I won't be offended if you say my other one. I just want to know what you think.
I also got another batch of fake nails. My friend Sophie and I did them the same. Kaelynne did a different pair. Mine are sort of funky (Sophie's choice, I like them a lot though). Kaelynne`s are more like French nails.
I have more photos than anything else today so enjoy!
My new hair, down!














My thumb, with the fake nails.


My new hair, up
















My new hair, from the side
















Old hair!! SO LONG!!

























My other nails. Cow spots (supposed to be leopard but they look like cows) and zig-zags!

Comments

  1. Wow Anna-Lee. You look so different. I suits you though!! Luv the nails. I'm going to have to go get some too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique