SNOW!!!

I know... it's April. I know... we're getting snow. Am I excited? No.
If I could still ski and play in the snow and have fun in the snow that would be different. But all the snow is muddy anc disgusting and it's slushy and it's.. April. It is exactly one week till my sister's birthday. I wish that it was June and sunny and warm. But I went to walk the dog today, and I was more dressed for winter than I was on Christmas day! We have more snow than we had on Christmas day for that matter. I keep on thinking about the pool and bathing suits and that and then you walk outside and you are like "NEVER MIND"!!

Anyway on to a brighter subject. I have decided to paint my room. My dad said he would help me in May after my Cinderella performance. My colors are: on the longest wall in my room and my closet, aqua blue with BIG white polka dots. On all the other walls, a light pastel pink. My friend told me it was going to look like cotton candy. But I think it is super neat looking. And I don't mind my room looking like cotton candy.

Another exciting thing is that for the afternoon public show for Cinderella we only have the really bad seats left and the back row of the balcony. The school show is pretty much sold-out. We don't have room for anymore schools to come only a few individuals.

That is all the new news that I have,
Anna-Lee

Comments