There are 3 things

Hello everyone,
As you know I love three main things. Dance, Music, and Art. In this blog post I am going to pin point what I really like about all of these things.

I will start with dance. The thing that I do the most in dance is ballet and I enjoy that! I dance not only to stay fit and be strong but also to feel the freedom of the movements and to dance for the glory of God. At times (actually most times) it is not easy, you are forcing your body into very strange positions that your body is not used to.
As I have said before I love a challenge. I definitely get it in ballet. I also do jazz which is a mix between ballet and hip-hop. I find it very interesting how it can be gentle and sharp at the same time!

As you know I do Ottawa Youth Orchestra Academy (OYOA)! There I play with a group. Playing by yourself and also with a group is very interesting. I find that when you perform with a group you feel more comfortable than if you were playing solo.
Right now my favorite piece I am playing is 76 Trombones. I am playing that solo. Another one of my favorites is Carnival of Venice. It is also for a solo.

The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.
I love being able to create things. You start with a piece of paper and it turns into something amazing. That is why I want to be an architect. 
As some of you know I love to make cards. It goes perfectly with my personality, blessing people and doing that through art. 

Now that you know I am a very artistic person, as it is right to call dance and music an art. They are actually a visual art! So thanks for reading. 
Love,
Anna-Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique