Friends
Hello everyone,
This month I am getting all my friends to write a paragraph about themselves.
Friends are a blessing and I am blessed to have many.
In this blog my friend Mia will be introducing herself in her own words.
This month I am getting all my friends to write a paragraph about themselves.
Friends are a blessing and I am blessed to have many.
In this blog my friend Mia will be introducing herself in her own words.
Hi,
My name is Mia (McIntyre)!
I love to dance (ballet, jazz, and contemporary). I also love to ski (I ski with Anna-Lee!).
I'm home schooled like most of my friends.
Dance
is the number one most fun
thing I ever tried! I am hoping to go to Ballet Magnificat!!! Which is a
Christan ballet company in the States.
I am also into art. I love to draw and paint. My brother is my inspiration (his name is Ethan)!
Something else I love, is to sing! I sing at WOCC (our church) when the youth group is on for worship.
I am also into art. I love to draw and paint. My brother is my inspiration (his name is Ethan)!
Something else I love, is to sing! I sing at WOCC (our church) when the youth group is on for worship.
Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Mia
Thanks for reading, there will be more to come!
Anna-Lee
Thanks for reading, there will be more to come!
Anna-Lee
Comments
Post a Comment