Holiday!
Hello everyone,
When I went down to Toronto to visit my grandparents we did Christmas all over again!!
A year ago I got I little remote control car. This year my grandparents got me a big one. It is meant to do big jumps and wheelies! I took it on a walk when I went with Cyrus. It goes extremely fast. Definitely not an inside toy per say! I took it to a parking lot. There I had the freedom to make it do crazy things. It can even go over snow mounds and in tons of different terrain!!
I like to make it do little wheelies.
I have also learned now how to ride my long board without falling off.
Molly says hi,
Anna-Lee
Some photos-
When I went down to Toronto to visit my grandparents we did Christmas all over again!!
A year ago I got I little remote control car. This year my grandparents got me a big one. It is meant to do big jumps and wheelies! I took it on a walk when I went with Cyrus. It goes extremely fast. Definitely not an inside toy per say! I took it to a parking lot. There I had the freedom to make it do crazy things. It can even go over snow mounds and in tons of different terrain!!
I like to make it do little wheelies.
I have also learned now how to ride my long board without falling off.
Molly says hi,
Anna-Lee
Some photos-
| Me using my new car! |
| My new car! |
| Molly |
| Mia (my friend) and me. At the wedding that I went to when I went down to Toronto! |
Comments
Post a Comment