Toronto Photos Part Two

This is my thrid blog about Toronto. Can you tell I had fun! If you are just tuning in now, make sure you go back and look at the other two!

The Ripley's Aquarium! This was so much fun. Daddy got in free as Mom's attendant because Mom has a CNIB card, and he bought the tickets online so we didn't have to wait in line. Yay, because it was a very long line!
 
This was the entrance to the magic carpet (moving sidewalk) part of the Aquarium! It was so much fun and lasted about 20 -  30 minutes.


Here we are in the tunnel. Lots of people, but we dind't have to move around anyone as we were all moving along at the same time. Fish, sharks, stingrays, sawfish, all around us. You could walk it too, but most people chose the magic carpet. That way you could just stand still and look around and still be moving!
This is an electric ell!  I think it looks like a very long stuffed sock! It also looks like it has tusks but it doesn't. I don't know what they are though. Mom thnks it looks like it has Google eyes. It gives off 600 volts of electricity to harm it's predators but also to see in the muddy water!


This was one of my favorite parts probably because I was a stingray in the Little Mermaid Ballet!


The Aquarium had lots of interesting things for kids to do. I got to climb into a bubble and have sharks swim right around me. I guess the bubble made it look different though, because the sharks looked really small, but hey weren't.
We rented a car the last two days. We had a white Toyota Matrix  which was nice. We drove it to The Science Centre.
This was a "game" where I had to look at x-rays, CT scans, and MRI's of brain injuries and figure out where the problem was. I really enjoyed this one.

Thsi is the suspension bridge in the Rainforest part of the Science Centre. It was really humid in here.


I did not want to do this - it's scary! But when Mom said she'd come up with me I was excited to do it! It was kind of weird though. I felt the shock through my feet which apparently I wasn't supposed to.

My hair!
This was supposed to use wind power to raise a ball in the air but I thought I'd try my hair agian! It sure felt weird on my cheeks!
 I was very excited to go to Casa Loma - a castle that took three years to build from 1911-1914 by Sir Henry Pellatt. He was a businessman who brought electricity to Toronto! Casa Loma was the first home to have an elevator in North America!
There are 98 rooms and seven floors in the castle! We walked a lot of very narrow circular stairs! We even climbed the Scottish Tower and looked out the little windows! That was  almost like climbing the lighthouse out in PEI - but not as hot!

Lady Mary Pellatt's room.
Transportation! - We travelled by train to get to Toronto and by plane to get home. That was a first for me for both! It was a lot of fun. We also got to go on a street car home from Medieval Times which was fun too. And of course stayed on a boat and even got to go for a little ride on it the first day when they went to the next pier to dump their toilet water!
I loved traveling by train!

The trip was only 41 minutes,but the Toronto airport was soooo busy. We got there over 1 1/2 hours early and we were so far back in the line they had to move us up to get through security so we wouldn't be late! I think I like the train better. The Ottawa airport was nice and quiet though, so maybe I'd like small airports.

I'd liked takeoff! And we saw the CN Tower from above this time!!!
Stay tuned for our next trip - To GUATEMALA!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique