The Major Vioumpanetsoons
Hello,
Today I a going to blog about music camp.
This was my schedule-
Wind I- 9:00-10:00
Chamber mix-10:00-10:45
Snack-10:45- 11:00
Wind I-11:00- 12:00
Lunch/Rec-12:00-1:30
African Drumming-1:30- 2:30
Band-2:30- 3:30
PHEW! That is a big day and just imagine I got to do it 10 days in a row. Wow. My favorite class was Band because there was such a variety of a instruments. The songs we played for concert were I`m A Believer,The March of the Irish Guard, and last but not least Pirates of the Caribbean! I`m a Believer and Pirates of the Caribbean were my favorite. In March of the Irish Guard the clarinets had a 8 bar rest and the trumpets were doing this really weird rhythm while we where trying to count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and I said that I never could because of them!!
Wind 1 was a lot of fun too. Since I was the only clarinet in the group I got to play first clarinet. That was a lot of fun. I even got a solo once!!!
Chamber mix was the best after Band! We had 2 violins 2 bassoons 1 clarinet (me), and one trumpet!! It was a load of fun because everyone is so nice. We named our group The Major Vioumpanetsoons. Can you guess why?
Snack was THE BEST!
Lunch/Rec! I love Rec My friend and I played cards for half an hour and once we played Spit (a card game) with about 18 people it was a lot of fun!
African Drumming was also really fun. We learned a fun African song called Mia Belico. It also helped us all with rhythm.
Here are some photos from the concert we put on the last day-
Today I a going to blog about music camp.
This was my schedule-
Wind I- 9:00-10:00
Chamber mix-10:00-10:45
Snack-10:45- 11:00
Wind I-11:00- 12:00
Lunch/Rec-12:00-1:30
African Drumming-1:30- 2:30
Band-2:30- 3:30
PHEW! That is a big day and just imagine I got to do it 10 days in a row. Wow. My favorite class was Band because there was such a variety of a instruments. The songs we played for concert were I`m A Believer,The March of the Irish Guard, and last but not least Pirates of the Caribbean! I`m a Believer and Pirates of the Caribbean were my favorite. In March of the Irish Guard the clarinets had a 8 bar rest and the trumpets were doing this really weird rhythm while we where trying to count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and I said that I never could because of them!!
Wind 1 was a lot of fun too. Since I was the only clarinet in the group I got to play first clarinet. That was a lot of fun. I even got a solo once!!!
Chamber mix was the best after Band! We had 2 violins 2 bassoons 1 clarinet (me), and one trumpet!! It was a load of fun because everyone is so nice. We named our group The Major Vioumpanetsoons. Can you guess why?
Snack was THE BEST!
Lunch/Rec! I love Rec My friend and I played cards for half an hour and once we played Spit (a card game) with about 18 people it was a lot of fun!
African Drumming was also really fun. We learned a fun African song called Mia Belico. It also helped us all with rhythm.
Here are some photos from the concert we put on the last day-
| Wind 1 |
| Chamber Mix |
| African Drumming |
| ME |
| BAND |
Comments
Post a Comment