Toronto Photos Part One

Medieval Times! A long walk to get there but very fun!

This is me with the Red Knight that we cheered for!   
Six knight, six horses, six cheering sections. Lots of noise! Lots more horses during the show, but these were the main event.

Me cheering loudly - with my red flower the knight threw to me! Dinner and the tournament!

 Making Waves Boatel Bed and Breakfast - I want to go back!



This is the boat we stayed on for the four days as seen form the CN Tower.

I climbed up and down the ladder to get to the top deck.
 
This sweet dog is Apollo! He visited every morning  and I got to give him a treat!













The owner was good friends with the owners of the boat.

One surprise was the swans that came to the boat that I got to feed!



Breakfast on the back deck of the boat - waffles, blueberry French toast, fruit, mango pomegranate juice... Yum!










The CN Tower by day and by night - and no I did not go on the crazy walk OUTSIDE on the edge! Would you???? 
We saw people do it though!
Standing on the glass floor in the CN  Tower. It's a long way down!

This is the outside observatory. There was a real wind tunnel so I'm glad we were screened in!

This is the 360 Restaurant where we had my prime rib lunch. Yum!


At night! A tad colder!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique