NEWS ALERT-
Hey everyone,
I hope your all having a good December day. Here it is a bit rainy.
There are several things that are happening here.
I got the last wire for my braces. The dentist said before too long I'll be able to get them out!! So I'm super excited about that!!
Bible Quizzing is going well. I am finding it a bit easier to memorize. It is also starting to be more exciting and fun! I love my team and coach too!
The church that bible quizzing is at has a youth group. I asked to go there so I will be starting there soon. Not sure whether I will start this Tuesday or in January though. I am really excited about that.
Youth group is when a bunch of people your age get together and learn about God. They also do some group activities and team games!! 😄
So that is my news. I am really excited for Christmas!!
Anna-Lee
Bless God in everything you do.
I hope your all having a good December day. Here it is a bit rainy.
There are several things that are happening here.
I got the last wire for my braces. The dentist said before too long I'll be able to get them out!! So I'm super excited about that!!
Bible Quizzing is going well. I am finding it a bit easier to memorize. It is also starting to be more exciting and fun! I love my team and coach too!
The church that bible quizzing is at has a youth group. I asked to go there so I will be starting there soon. Not sure whether I will start this Tuesday or in January though. I am really excited about that.
Youth group is when a bunch of people your age get together and learn about God. They also do some group activities and team games!! 😄
So that is my news. I am really excited for Christmas!!
Anna-Lee
Bless God in everything you do.
Comments
Post a Comment