Christmas list

Hello everyone.
This is not a normal Christmas list. I made this for you guys. So here is what MY Christmas list looks like!! Hope you enjoy! I think you should try to make your own at home too. It makes you think.
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ Here it is

> What I like about Christmas
  • The history of Christmas.
-Jesus coming and dying for us.
  • Everyone being happy
  • The FOOD!!
  • The decorations
  • The music!! It's amazing!
  • The snow. Please God let it snow!
  • Everything...
That is my Christmas list. It is not what I want for Christmas. But if all that is there for Christmas than I'll be happy!!

Everyone have an amazing week. And remember this (↑) is the true meaning of Christmas!
Thanks for reading.
Anna-Lee 💖
Love the Lord your God with all you heart and with all your soul and with all you strength and with all your mind. And love your neighbor as yourself. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique