MSM
Hello,
I hope that you all are well.
Yesterday I had a very big adventure though the adventure was fun. I went to Mont Ste. Marie. A big ski hill in Quebec. I went with Mia B. and we had so much fun. Our favorite hill was on the right. It was a blue square which means that it is a intermediate hill.
Green Circle-Beginner
Blue Square- Intermediate
Black Diamond- Expert
Double Black Diamond- Professional
Mont Ste. Marie is one of the more expert hills in the Ontario, Quebec area. It was a lot of fun and I had a lot of fun. One of the hills I would have liked to go on was closed because they were making a ski pass. A ski pass is an exercise that racers do. It is very curvy. Like U-turn curvy.
I have some photos of our time there.
Anna-Lee
I hope that you all are well.
Yesterday I had a very big adventure though the adventure was fun. I went to Mont Ste. Marie. A big ski hill in Quebec. I went with Mia B. and we had so much fun. Our favorite hill was on the right. It was a blue square which means that it is a intermediate hill.
Green Circle-Beginner
Blue Square- Intermediate
Black Diamond- Expert
Double Black Diamond- Professional
Mont Ste. Marie is one of the more expert hills in the Ontario, Quebec area. It was a lot of fun and I had a lot of fun. One of the hills I would have liked to go on was closed because they were making a ski pass. A ski pass is an exercise that racers do. It is very curvy. Like U-turn curvy.
I have some photos of our time there.
Anna-Lee
| Mia B and me at MSM |
| The view from the top! |
Comments
Post a Comment