Disney on Ice

Hello everyone,
A few days ago I did something that I have never done before. My friend and I put on fake nails. They are quite interesting and very long. It was hard to get used to them because they are so long. I like them though. Something that I found out after I put them on is that they glow in the dark! I found that very interesting.
Here are a few photos-
These are them. The ones with all the colors glow in the dark.

My thumbs. A close up of the ones that glow.

Yesterday my dad and I went to Disney On Ice! It was a lot of fun. All the princesses came as well as Finding Nemo, Toy Story, and best of all Frozen.
I loved Frozen and how they did it was cool. Anna, Olaf, and Kristof were really good at doing their parts. It really made me feel like I was there. Olaf was so funny when he was singing "In Summer"!!
They did lots of neat moves that made me think that if I even tried to do any of those things I would fall on my face! No kidding.
Here are some photos-

Photo of me in the arena.

Mickey mouse!

Anna from Frozen.

Olaf from Frozen.

Aladdin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique