I have been blessed

Hi Everyone,

12 days and counting! I am very excited I mean who would not be? In school we have been mostly learning about Israel, what type of money they have what the religions are and things like that! Things that if you lived there you would learn about Canada! There are so many things that you need to know to be able to travel.
I have been blessed by being able to live in Canada and to be able to travel to places all over. Like Ohio, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Haliburton, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and P.E.I.! There are even more places that I have been when I was too little to remember, When I was a baby I went to Syracuse!

There are a few really cool things that I want to share with you! Let's start at the beginning!
On October 17 2015 my Mom and I are driving down to Toronto, we are staying overnight in Toronto. Then in the morning we are going to the airport and boarding a plane to Tel Aviv Israel! We will be arriving there at 8:00 a.m. their time which is 1:00 a.m. our time and we will be starting in right away! Then we will be there for 2 very full weeks. Then we will be coming back to Toronto on November 1 2015! We will be back home the same day.

Your friend...
Anna-Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique