Everything Beautiful

Hello,

I feel like somebody is pulling me into learning more, have you ever felt that way? Where you are learning something and just when you feel like you don’t want to learn any more there is something, big or small that you have to learn!
I feel that way about history. Did you ever realize that history will never not ever end? Until Jesus comes back that is, but it will still keep on going even then! I have asked am I part of history? The answer is yes you are and everybody else in this world is too. Maybe we`re not in a part of history that is huge but it will be remembered, it will be cherished by people from all over the world for generations. You just got to trust me on that. It will be remembered!!
The only thing you have to do to cherish history is to tell people about it, tell your kids and your grandkids. Keep on telling people!


You know God created this time for a reason. We are here for a reason, do you think that God wants us to forget everything that he made, everything that he spent time creating and working out every little detail? NO God wants us to remember His teachings and His place for us in the world.
Anna-Lee
                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique