Pets, Ballet, and Israel :)





1. Well this is Cyrus wearing the vest that I made him for Easter. He is barking!!!  

2. Molly. Just Molly.
















Hello, 
I know that the name of this blog may sound a little queer to your ear but... I am going to talk a little about my pets and how lucky I am to have them, and about my ballet lots of exiting stuff about that, and last but not least Israel!!

1. Over my 11 years I have learned that pets can be annoying and very sweet. Now if you ask me they are usually sweet but when one messes up you bed after you already made  it and the other wakes you up early in the monring you complain a little. Now I have also learned that you should NOT complain to other people about your pets. . I realized that pets do what they do because they are sort of like 2 yr. olds. I remember messing up my parents bed before and I also remember coming in to their bedroom in the middle of the night crying from a nightmare and waking them up. No I am not saying that pets have nightmares and bounce on peoples beds but did you do all that stuff and did your parents complain? Mine did not so I am trying not to complain about my pets when they do all kind of annoying stuff because I did annoying stuff too!!

2. Ballet .Well I  passed my exam! With a very good mark. My ballet teacher was thrilled that I went from maybe not being good enough to having a very good mark. I got Commended which is 75% or a B-!!! The second part of ballet is that I have been invited onto pointe next year and into  jazz/modern class at Les Petits Ballets. I am very exited even though people say it wrecks your feet. The pointe shoes now have cushions so that it does not hurt them badly. 

3. Israel. My Mom and I have decided that we are going to go on a study tour with Shoresh Tours from October 18th to November 1st. I am so exited to be able to do this and see the stuff that Jesus did and is still doing in Israel. It will be amazing. We will be seeing where David defeated Goliath and where Jesus was killed and many other amazing things. I will bring back as many things as I can fit into my suitcase. :) 

Cheers,
Anna-Lee 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique