Everyone is put in their year for a reason. This talk was based on Esther, who was put in her time for a purpose. That purpose was to save all the Jews. 1. We are all placed in a Unique Time and Place. - For a purpose that only God knows. 2. I am expected to live with integrity. - Chapters 1-2 - You may be thrown into the deep end but God is with you always. Try your hardest. Do the big and small thing for God. 3. I must stand only for what is right, with wisdom. - Chapters 3-4 - Take risks for Jesus. Do something in person for Him. Don't rely on social media to do the taking for you. 4. I must leverage my position and power to further the kingdom. - Chapters 5-10 - Use everything that has been given to you and make God's kingdom bigger. Why was I born here and now?? Am I living my life in a way that can be used by God?? Do I stand for Him in the little ways??
Comments
Post a Comment