My Sister

Hello,
I  got the mind to do a blog post for each member of my family! No I do not mean everybody that is related to me but just my Mom, Dad, and sister! I will probably do one about friends and other family later! So I decided that I was going to do one about my sister first!

Things my sister is- She is loving, caring, kind, understanding, unselfish, trustworthy,  and plain great. 

Here are examples- 

Loving- I remember briefly that when I was younger I fell off the couch and hit the corner of her wheelchair and got a huge bump on my head! I have probably never felt such pain! She cared for those few days that I was not feeling great!! P.S. I still have a small indent! :( 

Caring- Well the story above sorta tells of caring as well. But I remember that when I fell down the stairs she again cared for me and loved me wonderfully!!! 

Kind- Oh my! She will stop something she is doing  to play with me and spend time with me. We will play with Cyrus or play on the computer or read jokes! It tis quite a lot of fun. 

Understanding- If I just want some time alone she is fine with that even though she does like playing with me!!

Unselfish- If I need a journal or something of the sort she always gives it to me (If I ask nicely) and I love that about my sister!!! 

Trustworthy- Well Christmas and birthdays are near and I tell her what I am getting for Mom and Dad I can always trust her to keep it a secret!!!! 

She is a wonderful friend & sister!! Even if we don`t get along ALL the time we love each other!!
Anna-Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique