My Birthday and Christmas

Hello,
I am so sorry I have not blogged in so long!! I decided to read this book called Sew Zoey and she keeps a blog and that made me want to start it again so I am back! 

Wow so many things to tell you guys about. First things first, I would say that Christmas comes first!

This has been a really interesting Christmas! My Grandpa had a hip surgery and so he could not drive and that would mean that they couldn't come up and that would be the first Christmas in all my "10" years that they could not come up! So I was sorta feeling mixed feelings about that. I know that everyone says that Christmas is about God but I celebrate God everyday and Christmas is not Christmas without my family! But then I thought why don`t we Skype them because I had a great idea that we should set up Skype for them and now look at that! I call that a speech from the Lord!! So we Skyped them. They had already brought up their presents and so it was like they were here! It was not a perfect Christmas because I could not hug them but it was not a bad one either!!!!! The Lord is good.

Now skipping ahead a few months to my birthday. My grandparents still could not be here because of hip surgery,  so again I was not sure what my birthday was going to look like! Well we Skyped again and opened gifts and I hugged them (he computer) and it was an excellent birthday. 

Well I think that is all I can rack my brain for today! A few photos might be a great way to end! 
Anna-Lee
P.S. My grandpa now can drive and is in no pain!
P.S.S. Ta Da photos
Center top-  My birthday
Left and right-  Christmas 
Bottom center- My birthday





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique