Loads of stuff happening

Hello everyone,
I am sorry I haven't blogged in so long. I have gone down to Toronto to help my grandparents move into an apartment (their apartment is really nice), I also had my annual music camp (it was so much fun), and of course I got new glasses (they're nice)!!

I will start with what happened first. Getting my glasses. My glasses this time around are purple and black. They are basically the same size and they help me a whole lot more. I also have music glasses which help me look at music. They are not really for reading but kind of in between distance and reading. They also help a lot. These ones are pink. I will put a couple photos down at the bottom of the page.

The next thing that happened was going down to help my grandparents (this one was planned)!! Their apartment is on the 14th floor (13th technically). It is very nice open, bright, lots of space. It has a nice pool and exercise room, it even has a sauna (gross). So far a bunch of things have gone wrong in the apartment, a bunch of appliances broke (even their AC)!! But I am sure they are looking forward to it being fixed and having a new home.

 The next thing is music camp. I know that I could go on and on about all the fun I had here. Seeing a bunch of friends everyday is pretty awesome!! My favorite class was band once again. This year we played Harry Potter, and Jagged. My favorite was Harry Potter!  In African Drumming we did an African song called Kuku. In Winds II we did Andante fur Glasharmonka and Entry of the Gladiators! My schedule for this year was -
9:30 - 10:30 - Winds II
10:30 - 11:30 - Mixed Chamber (Violins, Cello, Flutes, Oboe, Clarinet, Double Bass, Euphonium, Trumpets)!

11:30 - 12:30 - Winds II
12:30 - 1:00 - LUNCH!!!
1:00 - 2:00 - African Drumming 
2:00 - 3:00 - RECREATION!! 
3:00 - 4:00 - Band
That was my day! It was a lot of fun!! I love music camp a lot.

See you soon,
Anna-Lee
Photos-

My distance glasses!


Chamber mix in the foyer

The whole Chamber Mix group. Our conductor
 is the conductor  for the Junior Orchestra!



African Drumming!
Band!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique